Vertigo Spiral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vertigo Spiral clan updates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck Building Challenge - 5 Dozen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyroine

Tyroine

Deck Building Challenge - 5 Dozen Empty
PostSubject: Deck Building Challenge - 5 Dozen   Deck Building Challenge - 5 Dozen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Gentlemen:

I present to you the next Vertigo Spiral deck building challenge.

Challenge Name: "Five Dozen"

Format: 100 Card Singleton

*The banned list is in effect, meaning these cards are not allowed: Balance , Crucible of Worlds, Demonic Tutor, Flash, Gifts Ungiven, Imperial Seal, Intuition, Life from the Loam, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mana Crypt, Skullclamp, Strip Mine, Tinker, Tolarian Academy, Umezawa's Jitte, and Vampiric Tutor

Rules: Each deck must contain exactly 60 non-land cards and 40 land cards broken out as follows:

Non-Land
Must include exactly 12 non-creature artifacts (1x may be rare, and rest must be common or uncommon)
Must include exactly 12 non-artifact creatures (1x may be rare, and rest must be common or uncommon)
Must include exactly 12 enchantments (1x may be rare, and rest must be common or uncommon)
Must include exactly 12 sorceries (1x may be rare, and rest must be common or uncommon)
Must include exactly 12 instants (1x may be rare, and rest must be common or uncommon)

Land
Must include exactly 40 lands (7x may be rare, and rest must be common or uncommon)

***If you elect to use a sideboard, it must contain exactly 3x each of the non-land card types (artifact, creature, enchantment, sorcery, instant), and none of them can be rare.***

Deck building begins this week and official matches begin on Friday, April 16th.

Good luck and have fun!

Tyroine
coach_jacobs@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Deck Building Challenge - 5 Dozen
Page 1 of 1