Vertigo Spiral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vertigo Spiral clan updates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justcanceled is the man

Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love Empty
PostSubject: Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love   Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 pm

So I was playing a 2hg game w/ some guy whose name I can't remember lol... Anyways I was using a blue/green deck and dropped a turn 2 cephalid constable thanks to birds of paradise and went on to lock the guy across from me out--brushing off his partners attempts to save him(via my tapping and shrouding arcane spells). As I did that my partner plays his 3 kokusho that he has in hand w/ the help of his cloudposts, mortifying the last to do fatal damage (I think I did 5 damage and he swung once). He also had a beacon of immortality in hand to double our 70 or so life(to 140). Anyways we won quite smoothly, said gg and I started to move on. Surprisingly my recent partner then decides to send me a message calmly informing me that my deck wasn't friendly for the format... Jocularly I agreed, then told him its all a matter of opinion and perspective while listing ways that my constable can die then pointing out his deck was no better. Point of the rant: none really just fun to point out the differences btw us mtg players... and you know, perhaps a deck that doesnt cast spells b4 turn 5 deserves to lose What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love   Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Most people running Kokusho and criticizing decks are calling the kettle black. I do have to admit constable T2 is pretty uncasual - but, only in 1v1. His partner's growth isn't stunted and if he can't critter-removal it by turn 4 then the odds are his build was pretty backwards. Casual should have creature removal, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://vertigo.forumotion.com
justcanceled is the man

PostSubject: Re: Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love   Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love   Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Guy in 2hg ext game. Johnny and Timmy love
Page 1 of 1